Only 63 days left until we move.
It seems like this process has been going on forever now. Good news is that Katie and I have housing, it's in London's West End next to Regents Park. It's been such a weight lifted off our shoulders, because that's really the only thing that had us worried... moving internationally with no place to go? No thanks. It's just nice to be at the point where there's really no more work to do, at least none that I can remember. All that needs to be finished is the visa applications and we're good to go.
Now I'm getting excited about moving, I just want to pack my suitcase! There are a few things I need to get before we leave yet. For instance, my poor iPod needs to be fixed, I need to get a backpack, another converter, and I also need decent walking shoes. Etc, etc. It'll get taken care of in due time though.
Until then.
No comments:
Post a Comment